- Employers’ confidence in health plans risingPosted 1 day ago
- Health Insurers Filing for Participation in Kansas and Missouri ExchangesPosted 10 days ago
- The Tomato Paradox of Health Care ReformPosted 21 days ago
- 6 key compliance deadlines for 2013 and beyondPosted 24 days ago
- The wellness path not takenPosted 27 days ago
- Many workers aren’t ready for health care reformPosted 28 days ago
- Top Dem Sees ‘train wreck’ for PPACAPosted 31 days ago
- Health Care Reform Cost Drivers – Next Power U Session April 24thPosted 31 days ago
- Young Adults Should Have Reasonable Plan Options On ExchangesPosted 45 days ago
- 3-year anniversary: Important milestones for PPACAPosted 49 days ago
The PGC Difference
Our range of services includes Section 125 & COBRA administration through PG Administrators.
We also offer complete financial planning through PG Financial and our sister company, Mariner Wealth Advisors.
Power Group is the only agency in the Greater Kansas City area to offer Compliance Check™, a series of audits, recommendations, and implementation strategies designed to protect your company from lawsuits.
- Worker’s Compensation
- Sexual Harassment
- and fourteen other areas.
You may also wish to have us audit your employee manual, or help draft one – to ensure your policies and procedures minimize your risk exposure. In addition, we have on staff Human Resources Consultants to help with any HR questions you may have.