- Deadline Looms to Obtain Group Health Plan IdentifiersPosted 2 months ago
- IRS Expands Midyear Election Change Rules for Section 125 PlansPosted 2 months ago
- Millennials under insured compared to other age groupsPosted 4 months ago
- 90% will qualify for individual mandate exemptionPosted 4 months ago
- Play or Pay in 2015 — so many requirements, so little timePosted 4 months ago
- Obamacare Challengers Eye Supreme Court DatePosted 5 months ago
- What Americans think about health insurance & hiring practicesPosted 5 months ago
- Revisiting Medical Loss Ratio RebatesPosted 5 months ago
- Education heightens employee satisfaction with benefits, employersPosted 5 months ago
- Health care employers need cure-all for retirement epidemicPosted 5 months ago
Health Insurance Open Enrollment for 2015 – It’s that time of year again!
The Open Enrollment period for 2015 coverage is November 15, 2014 to February 15, 2015. Read more here...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
5 companies that dropped part-time employee health care
Just 25% of companies that offered employee health insurance made coverage available to part-time workers in 2013, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.
- Posted 2 months ago
Webinar| Benefit Captive: The Innovative Solution
Benefit Captive: The Innovative Solution Power Group and Cretcher Heartland invite you to a FREE Webinar on Wednesday, October 1st , 2014 @ 10:00 a.m....
- Posted 3 months ago
3 Takeaways From the Medicare Trustees Report
The annual report from the Social Security and Medicare trustees predicted that Medicare will be solvent until 2030, four years later than the trustees predicted last year.
- Posted 4 months ago
Will employer-sponsored health insurance survive?
Will the link between employment and health insurance survive?
- Posted 4 months ago
What Americans think about health insurance & hiring practices
Smokers and those who are significantly overweight should pay more for health insurance, Americans say.
- Posted 5 months ago
5 Megatrends That Will Revolutionize Insurance
At IICF's Women in Insurance Regional Forum, PwC experts examine five global certainties that will impact insurance, business, and the world.
- Posted 6 months ago
Subsidies May Be Too High Or Low For Some Who Got Coverage
For some covered members, they may be getting subsidies that are too high or too low because they fudged their income on their health insurance applications.
- Posted 7 months ago
Most newly insured Americans covered by employers, study finds
More than 9 million Americans obtained health insurance between September and mid-March, but most did so through employer-sponsored plans rather than through HealthCare.gov or the state exchanges, a survey by the RAND American Life Panel found.
- Posted 8 months ago
Fewer Americans getting health insurance through employers
Fewer people are getting their primary health insurance coverage through their employers, according to a Gallup Poll released Wednesday. Read full report here...
- Posted 10 months ago