- Health Insurers Filing for Participation in Kansas and Missouri ExchangesPosted 6 days ago
- The Tomato Paradox of Health Care ReformPosted 18 days ago
- 6 key compliance deadlines for 2013 and beyondPosted 21 days ago
- The wellness path not takenPosted 24 days ago
- Many workers aren’t ready for health care reformPosted 24 days ago
- Top Dem Sees ‘train wreck’ for PPACAPosted 27 days ago
- Health Care Reform Cost Drivers – Next Power U Session April 24thPosted 28 days ago
- Young Adults Should Have Reasonable Plan Options On ExchangesPosted 42 days ago
- 3-year anniversary: Important milestones for PPACAPosted 46 days ago
- The Affordable Care Act Three Years Post-EnactmentPosted 46 days ago
Commitment to employer-sponsored health plans on the rise
IFEBP reports 69% of employers will definitely continue to offer employer-sponsored health care.
- Posted 34 days ago
Employer-Provided Health Insurance and the Market
How many employers will drop their coverage when the new health care law gets under way?
- Posted 175 days ago
Most small businesses don’t offer health coverage
A new study finds only 49% of workers in small businesses were offered and eligible for health insurance through their employer in 2010
- Posted 194 days ago
More Guidance on “Full-Time” Employees and 90-Day Waiting Period
Starting in 2014, larger employers may face "shared responsibility" penalties if any of their "full-time" employees receive subsidized health coverage through an "Affordable Insurance Exchange."
- Posted 250 days ago
Health Care Law to Cut Deficit, Says Budget Office
President Barack Obama's health care overhaul will shrink rather than increase the nation's huge federal deficits
- Posted 289 days ago
HEALTH CARE LAW SAVES $3.9 BILLION ON PRESCRIPTION DRUGS FOR PEOPLE WITH MEDICARE IN 2012 ALONE
Over one million with Medicare have saved an average of $629.
- Posted 290 days ago
Employers Lack Confidence in PPACA Understanding
40% of HR decision makers from large organizations are very confident about their understanding of employer requirements under the PPACA.
- Posted 290 days ago
Worries Grow as Health Care Companies Send Jobs Overseas
Some of the jobs being sent abroad include so-called pre-service nursing, where nurses at insurance companies, for example, help assess patient needs and determine treatment methods.
- Posted 291 days ago
White House Tells States to Get On Board with Healthcare Reform
The Obama administration is aggressively pushing states to implement the healthcare reform law now that the Supreme Court has upheld it.
- Posted 294 days ago
Companies are seeking alternate health coverage offerings in the face of a shaky economy
- Posted 296 days ago