- Health Insurers Filing for Participation in Kansas and Missouri ExchangesPosted 5 days ago
- The Tomato Paradox of Health Care ReformPosted 16 days ago
- 6 key compliance deadlines for 2013 and beyondPosted 19 days ago
- The wellness path not takenPosted 22 days ago
- Many workers aren’t ready for health care reformPosted 23 days ago
- Top Dem Sees ‘train wreck’ for PPACAPosted 26 days ago
- Health Care Reform Cost Drivers – Next Power U Session April 24thPosted 26 days ago
- Young Adults Should Have Reasonable Plan Options On ExchangesPosted 40 days ago
- 3-year anniversary: Important milestones for PPACAPosted 44 days ago
- The Affordable Care Act Three Years Post-EnactmentPosted 45 days ago
Health Care Reform Cost Drivers – Next Power U Session April 24th
Join us while we highlight the main cost drivers related to Health Care Reform.
- Posted 26 days ago
Determining if ‘play or pay’ applies to you
What does PPACA mean for your company?
- Posted 89 days ago
Tax the rich – and limit retirement contributions? It doesn’t add up
As Congress continues the tax debate, it’s important that we consider what’s good for the long term
- Posted 106 days ago
PPACA: Play or Pay? 7 Reasons Why ‘Pay’ is Not the Easy Answer
Issues employers should factor into their decision-making process
- Posted 115 days ago
IRS Issues Three Proposed Regulations Addressing Open Issues Under PPACA
HHS issued three sets of proposed rules that provide some of the needed details on how PPACA will probably unfold.
- Posted 165 days ago
Announcing Power U
Power Group is proud to announce our new education series: Power U! Our first series is focused on Health Care Reform Education. This series is designed to give you the most current and accurate HCR information available....
- Posted 166 days ago
2012 Election: PPACA Is Here to Stay
Although the survival of the law now seems all but certain, its final form has yet to take shape.
- Posted 179 days ago
Small businesses don’t understand health reform requirements
Most small businesses either incorrectly believe or aren’t sure whether they must provide health insurance to employees in 2014
- Posted 184 days ago
Obama Wins Re-election: Health Care Reform Law Here to Stay
With the landscape of employer-provided health care potentially changing over the next few years, employers should consider their future plans related to their role in employee health care.
- Posted 191 days ago
Summary of Benefits and Coverage and the Uniform Glossary
The Health Care Reform law requires plan sponsors to provide two new government-developed documents to plan participants.
- Posted 264 days ago