- Health Insurers Filing for Participation in Kansas and Missouri ExchangesPosted 7 days ago
- The Tomato Paradox of Health Care ReformPosted 19 days ago
- 6 key compliance deadlines for 2013 and beyondPosted 21 days ago
- The wellness path not takenPosted 25 days ago
- Many workers aren’t ready for health care reformPosted 25 days ago
- Top Dem Sees ‘train wreck’ for PPACAPosted 28 days ago
- Health Care Reform Cost Drivers – Next Power U Session April 24thPosted 29 days ago
- Young Adults Should Have Reasonable Plan Options On ExchangesPosted 43 days ago
- 3-year anniversary: Important milestones for PPACAPosted 47 days ago
- The Affordable Care Act Three Years Post-EnactmentPosted 47 days ago
Power Group CEO offers starting points for Affordable Care Act compliance
By: Brianne Pfannenstiel Source: Kansas City Business Journal | bizjournals.com/kansascity As more and more details of the Affordable Care Act unfold, business owners are starting to get a clearer picture of the various ways they can comply...
- Posted 28 days ago
New IRS Plan Correction Program Effective April 1
Read more to find out the changes IRS made to the EPCRS.
- Posted 49 days ago
How to prepare for a health and welfare compliance audit
Employers should take the time to review the HIPAA notice
- Posted 55 days ago
PowerU Session #5
Compliance & HR with Amy Zeller, Account Manager ALL ON SITE SEATS ARE FULL, but you can still:
- Posted 62 days ago
Regulation Roundup: The Hits Keep On Coming
What you need to know as the federal government continues to pump out benefits related guidance.
- Posted 90 days ago
Health Care Reform and the Benefits Renewal Process
Mishandling or delaying the question of health benefits now can carry a big price tag in dollars, reputation, competitiveness, retention, and employee engagement
- Posted 103 days ago
Significant Changes for Health Care Providers, Health Plans, and Their Business Associates and Subcontractors in Final HIPAA Privacy Regulations
Covered entities and business associates are required to comply by September 23, 2013.
- Posted 104 days ago
State Compliance Alerts
Stay informed with the most recent state compliance alerts.
- Posted 105 days ago
Exchange Notice Requirements Delayed
DOL has concluded that the notice requirement will not take effect on March 1, 2013
- Posted 105 days ago
2013 Inflation Adjustments
Following recent announcements, we now know most of the dollar amounts that employers will need to administer their benefit plans for 2013.
- Posted 109 days ago