- Employers’ confidence in health plans risingPosted 2 days ago
- Health Insurers Filing for Participation in Kansas and Missouri ExchangesPosted 10 days ago
- The Tomato Paradox of Health Care ReformPosted 22 days ago
- 6 key compliance deadlines for 2013 and beyondPosted 24 days ago
- The wellness path not takenPosted 28 days ago
- Many workers aren’t ready for health care reformPosted 28 days ago
- Top Dem Sees ‘train wreck’ for PPACAPosted 31 days ago
- Health Care Reform Cost Drivers – Next Power U Session April 24thPosted 32 days ago
- Young Adults Should Have Reasonable Plan Options On ExchangesPosted 46 days ago
- 3-year anniversary: Important milestones for PPACAPosted 50 days ago
Employers’ confidence in health plans rising
Read how only 10% of employers are still in a “wait-and-see mode” regarding health care reform regulations
- Posted 2 days ago
Power Group CEO offers starting points for Affordable Care Act compliance
By: Brianne Pfannenstiel Source: Kansas City Business Journal | bizjournals.com/kansascity As more and more details of the Affordable Care Act unfold, business owners are starting to get a clearer picture of the various ways they can comply...
- Posted 31 days ago
The Affordable Care Act Three Years Post-Enactment
Summary of ACA-related activities to date in terms of tangible benefits and policy changes.
- Posted 50 days ago
Small business owners have poor grasp of health reform
A survey by online health benefits seller eHealthInsurance of 439 small business clients finds most do not understand applicable provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
- Posted 202 days ago
Rise of medical costs tops projections
Medical prices accelerated faster than some projections last year and the number of uninsured is rising.
- Posted 226 days ago
Employer-Provided Health Coverage Informational Reporting Requirements: Questions and Answers
The Affordable Care Act requires employers to report the cost of coverage under an employer-sponsored group health plan
- Posted 230 days ago
Most employers to continue offering health care plans in 2014
The overwhelming majority of employers say they will continue to offer health care plans after core provisions of the health care reform law take effect in 2014
- Posted 266 days ago
HHS Shaming Power Has Little Effect on Health Plans
Employers largely numb to health care reform politics
- Posted 288 days ago
Pay or play? A strategic HR response to PPACA
What will the financial impact be for your company in 2014?
- Posted 293 days ago
Administration Launches New Effort Against Healthcare Fraud
The Obama administration announced a new plan to crack down on healthcare fraud, which costs taxpayers and industry tens of billions of dollars per year.
- Posted 293 days ago