- Despite Delayed Key Provision, Health Care Reform Triggers Benefits Action Among EmployersPosted 13 hours ago
- People may keep old health insurance another yearPosted 5 days ago
- Budget proposal phases out some PPACA fundingPosted 6 days ago
- Final Employer ACA Regs from IRS Provide Transition Relief to Mid-Sized EmployersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Look Out for the ACA’s ‘Double Whammy’ in 2016Posted 4 weeks ago
- Health insurance mandate for medium businesses delayedPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Play or Pay” Rules Delayed Until 2016 for Smaller EmployersPosted 4 weeks ago
- Taking A Strategic Look at Health Insurance and PPACAPosted 4 weeks ago
- CBO: PPACA to cost 2.5 million jobs, but you may be surprised whyPosted 1 month ago
- Economists see little effect on hiring from ACAPosted 1 month ago
At Power Group, we are true believers in the “Power of Shared Knowledge.” Being educated and keeping our clients educated plays a major role in our company. That’s why we believe it’s our responsibility to provide you with the resources to stay informed.
The constantly changing healthcare environment challenges us to stay up-to-date on compliance issues, policy changes, cost control techniques, shifting trends, and the list goes on. We have an in-house team of certified consultants who are plugged-in to all the timely and relevant information released daily on the forefront of healthcare. We package this information, and deliver it to you in a variety of ways.
We encourage you to find a resource that meets your needs, or you may choose to utilize all of them to stay “in the know.”