- 90% will qualify for individual mandate exemptionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Play or Pay in 2015 — so many requirements, so little timePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Challengers Eye Supreme Court DatePosted 2 weeks ago
- What Americans think about health insurance & hiring practicesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Revisiting Medical Loss Ratio RebatesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Education heightens employee satisfaction with benefits, employersPosted 4 weeks ago
- Health care employers need cure-all for retirement epidemicPosted 1 month ago
- Hobby Lobby ruling spilling over to corporate worldPosted 1 month ago
- Supreme Court Ruling on Contraception MandatePosted 2 months ago
- 5 Megatrends That Will Revolutionize InsurancePosted 2 months ago
At Power Group, we are true believers in the “Power of Shared Knowledge.” Being educated and keeping our clients educated plays a major role in our company. That’s why we believe it’s our responsibility to provide you with the resources to stay informed.
The constantly changing healthcare environment challenges us to stay up-to-date on compliance issues, policy changes, cost control techniques, shifting trends, and the list goes on. We have an in-house team of certified consultants who are plugged-in to all the timely and relevant information released daily on the forefront of healthcare. We package this information, and deliver it to you in a variety of ways.
We encourage you to find a resource that meets your needs, or you may choose to utilize all of them to stay “in the know.”