- Health Insurers Filing for Participation in Kansas and Missouri ExchangesPosted 6 days ago
- The Tomato Paradox of Health Care ReformPosted 18 days ago
- 6 key compliance deadlines for 2013 and beyondPosted 21 days ago
- The wellness path not takenPosted 24 days ago
- Many workers aren’t ready for health care reformPosted 25 days ago
- Top Dem Sees ‘train wreck’ for PPACAPosted 27 days ago
- Health Care Reform Cost Drivers – Next Power U Session April 24thPosted 28 days ago
- Young Adults Should Have Reasonable Plan Options On ExchangesPosted 42 days ago
- 3-year anniversary: Important milestones for PPACAPosted 46 days ago
- The Affordable Care Act Three Years Post-EnactmentPosted 47 days ago
At Power Group, we are true believers in the “Power of Shared Knowledge.” Being educated and keeping our clients educated plays a major role in our company. That’s why we believe it’s our responsibility to provide you with the resources to stay informed.
The constantly changing healthcare environment challenges us to stay up-to-date on compliance issues, policy changes, cost control techniques, shifting trends, and the list goes on. We have an in-house team of certified consultants who are plugged-in to all the timely and relevant information released daily on the forefront of healthcare. We package this information, and deliver it to you in a variety of ways.
We encourage you to find a resource that meets your needs, or you may choose to utilize all of them to stay “in the know.”