- IRS Offers Relief for Small Employer Premium Reimbursement ArrangementsPosted 5 months ago
- Deadline Looms to Obtain Group Health Plan IdentifiersPosted 9 months ago
- IRS Expands Midyear Election Change Rules for Section 125 PlansPosted 10 months ago
- Millennials under insured compared to other age groupsPosted 11 months ago
- 90% will qualify for individual mandate exemptionPosted 12 months ago
- Play or Pay in 2015 — so many requirements, so little timePosted 12 months ago
- Obamacare Challengers Eye Supreme Court DatePosted 12 months ago
- What Americans think about health insurance & hiring practicesPosted 1 year ago
- Revisiting Medical Loss Ratio RebatesPosted 1 year ago
- Education heightens employee satisfaction with benefits, employersPosted 1 year ago
At Power Group, we are true believers in the “Power of Shared Knowledge.” Being educated and keeping our clients educated plays a major role in our company. That’s why we believe it’s our responsibility to provide you with the resources to stay informed.
The constantly changing healthcare environment challenges us to stay up-to-date on compliance issues, policy changes, cost control techniques, shifting trends, and the list goes on. We have an in-house team of certified consultants who are plugged-in to all the timely and relevant information released daily on the forefront of healthcare. We package this information, and deliver it to you in a variety of ways.
We encourage you to find a resource that meets your needs, or you may choose to utilize all of them to stay “in the know.”