- What Americans think about health insurance & hiring practicesPosted 4 days ago
- Revisiting Medical Loss Ratio RebatesPosted 5 days ago
- Education heightens employee satisfaction with benefits, employersPosted 1 week ago
- Health care employers need cure-all for retirement epidemicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hobby Lobby ruling spilling over to corporate worldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Supreme Court Ruling on Contraception MandatePosted 1 month ago
- 5 Megatrends That Will Revolutionize InsurancePosted 1 month ago
- More transparency could save health industry billionsPosted 1 month ago
- Employers want workers to be accountable for their own health: SurveyPosted 2 months ago
- PCORI Fee Due July 31, 2014 for Employers With Self-Insured Health PlansPosted 2 months ago
At Power Group, we are true believers in the “Power of Shared Knowledge.” Being educated and keeping our clients educated plays a major role in our company. That’s why we believe it’s our responsibility to provide you with the resources to stay informed.
The constantly changing healthcare environment challenges us to stay up-to-date on compliance issues, policy changes, cost control techniques, shifting trends, and the list goes on. We have an in-house team of certified consultants who are plugged-in to all the timely and relevant information released daily on the forefront of healthcare. We package this information, and deliver it to you in a variety of ways.
We encourage you to find a resource that meets your needs, or you may choose to utilize all of them to stay “in the know.”