- IRS Offers Relief for Small Employer Premium Reimbursement ArrangementsPosted 4 months ago
- Deadline Looms to Obtain Group Health Plan IdentifiersPosted 9 months ago
- IRS Expands Midyear Election Change Rules for Section 125 PlansPosted 9 months ago
- Millennials under insured compared to other age groupsPosted 10 months ago
- 90% will qualify for individual mandate exemptionPosted 11 months ago
- Play or Pay in 2015 — so many requirements, so little timePosted 11 months ago
- Obamacare Challengers Eye Supreme Court DatePosted 11 months ago
- What Americans think about health insurance & hiring practicesPosted 11 months ago
- Revisiting Medical Loss Ratio RebatesPosted 11 months ago
- Education heightens employee satisfaction with benefits, employersPosted 12 months ago
Power Group HR Consulting provides you with the tools to improve your business performance. A great part of your organization’s success depends on the leadership and expertise of your employees. That’s why a well prepared team of professionals can ensure you meet your performance objectives.
That’s where we come in – by helping you and your staff work together in new ways to achieve mutual success. We take the time to understand your organization and business challenges. We work with each client to design a program to meet your needs and expectations.
Let our experts deliver HR programs that reduce risk, increase employee retention and improve bottom line performance!
Our consulting services include:
- Job descriptions and employee performance plans
- Performance management processes and systems
- Compensation and reward systems
- Career planning and mapping
- Effective human capital processes
- Employee recognition and suggestion schemes
- Management and compliance training
- Employee satisfaction surveys
- Improved and more efficient business processes
- Training and development analysis
- Coaching and feedback for individual or teams
- Promotional/career development support and guidance to the employees
- Exit interviews and employee turnover analysis
You expect experience, excellence, and full accountability – and we deliver.