- Seven Steps to the Pay or Play RulePosted 2 weeks ago
- IRS Simplifies Employer Reporting Requirements in Final RulesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Final Employer Responsibility Regulations ReleasedPosted 3 weeks ago
- IRS Issues Additional Final Regulations for Play or Pay RulePosted 1 month ago
- Despite Delayed Key Provision, Health Care Reform Triggers Benefits Action Among EmployersPosted 1 month ago
- People may keep old health insurance another yearPosted 1 month ago
- Budget proposal phases out some PPACA fundingPosted 1 month ago
- Final Employer ACA Regs from IRS Provide Transition Relief to Mid-Sized EmployersPosted 2 months ago
- Look Out for the ACA’s ‘Double Whammy’ in 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Health insurance mandate for medium businesses delayedPosted 2 months ago
Enrollment & Communication
Does Your Organization have a Benefits Communication Strategy?
With U.S. employers now spending nearly 40 percent of payroll on benefits, they need maximum value from their benefits packages. That’s why a strategic approach to benefits communication is no longer a business tactic limited to big organizations; it’s a necessity for businesses of all sizes. Employers agree that understanding and appreciating the benefits they provide is important, but few think their employees actually do. Thus, benefits communication is one of the most important responsibilities an employer bears today.
Let the Power Group Companies become your Communication Consultants and help create your Benefits Communication Strategy!