- 90% will qualify for individual mandate exemptionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Play or Pay in 2015 — so many requirements, so little timePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Challengers Eye Supreme Court DatePosted 4 weeks ago
- What Americans think about health insurance & hiring practicesPosted 1 month ago
- Revisiting Medical Loss Ratio RebatesPosted 1 month ago
- Education heightens employee satisfaction with benefits, employersPosted 1 month ago
- Health care employers need cure-all for retirement epidemicPosted 1 month ago
- Hobby Lobby ruling spilling over to corporate worldPosted 2 months ago
- Supreme Court Ruling on Contraception MandatePosted 2 months ago
- 5 Megatrends That Will Revolutionize InsurancePosted 2 months ago
Enrollment & Communication
Does Your Organization have a Benefits Communication Strategy?
With U.S. employers now spending nearly 40 percent of payroll on benefits, they need maximum value from their benefits packages. That’s why a strategic approach to benefits communication is no longer a business tactic limited to big organizations; it’s a necessity for businesses of all sizes. Employers agree that understanding and appreciating the benefits they provide is important, but few think their employees actually do. Thus, benefits communication is one of the most important responsibilities an employer bears today.
Let the Power Group Companies become your Communication Consultants and help create your Benefits Communication Strategy!