- Deadline Looms to Obtain Group Health Plan IdentifiersPosted 2 months ago
- IRS Expands Midyear Election Change Rules for Section 125 PlansPosted 2 months ago
- Millennials under insured compared to other age groupsPosted 4 months ago
- 90% will qualify for individual mandate exemptionPosted 4 months ago
- Play or Pay in 2015 — so many requirements, so little timePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Challengers Eye Supreme Court DatePosted 5 months ago
- What Americans think about health insurance & hiring practicesPosted 5 months ago
- Revisiting Medical Loss Ratio RebatesPosted 5 months ago
- Education heightens employee satisfaction with benefits, employersPosted 5 months ago
- Health care employers need cure-all for retirement epidemicPosted 5 months ago
Enrollment & Communication
Does Your Organization have a Benefits Communication Strategy?
With U.S. employers now spending nearly 40 percent of payroll on benefits, they need maximum value from their benefits packages. That’s why a strategic approach to benefits communication is no longer a business tactic limited to big organizations; it’s a necessity for businesses of all sizes. Employers agree that understanding and appreciating the benefits they provide is important, but few think their employees actually do. Thus, benefits communication is one of the most important responsibilities an employer bears today.
Let the Power Group Companies become your Communication Consultants and help create your Benefits Communication Strategy!