- Revisiting Medical Loss Ratio RebatesPosted 21 hours ago
- Education heightens employee satisfaction with benefits, employersPosted 4 days ago
- Health care employers need cure-all for retirement epidemicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hobby Lobby ruling spilling over to corporate worldPosted 2 weeks ago
- Supreme Court Ruling on Contraception MandatePosted 4 weeks ago
- 5 Megatrends That Will Revolutionize InsurancePosted 1 month ago
- More transparency could save health industry billionsPosted 1 month ago
- Employers want workers to be accountable for their own health: SurveyPosted 2 months ago
- PCORI Fee Due July 31, 2014 for Employers With Self-Insured Health PlansPosted 2 months ago
- Most newly insured Americans covered by employers, study findsPosted 3 months ago
Enrollment & Communication
Does Your Organization have a Benefits Communication Strategy?
With U.S. employers now spending nearly 40 percent of payroll on benefits, they need maximum value from their benefits packages. That’s why a strategic approach to benefits communication is no longer a business tactic limited to big organizations; it’s a necessity for businesses of all sizes. Employers agree that understanding and appreciating the benefits they provide is important, but few think their employees actually do. Thus, benefits communication is one of the most important responsibilities an employer bears today.
Let the Power Group Companies become your Communication Consultants and help create your Benefits Communication Strategy!