- People may keep old health insurance another yearPosted 13 hours ago
- Budget proposal phases out some PPACA fundingPosted 21 hours ago
- Final Employer ACA Regs from IRS Provide Transition Relief to Mid-Sized EmployersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Look Out for the ACA’s ‘Double Whammy’ in 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Health insurance mandate for medium businesses delayedPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Play or Pay” Rules Delayed Until 2016 for Smaller EmployersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Taking A Strategic Look at Health Insurance and PPACAPosted 3 weeks ago
- CBO: PPACA to cost 2.5 million jobs, but you may be surprised whyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Economists see little effect on hiring from ACAPosted 1 month ago
- Top 3 voluntary products poised for takeoff in 2014Posted 1 month ago
Enrollment & Communication
Does Your Organization have a Benefits Communication Strategy?
With U.S. employers now spending nearly 40 percent of payroll on benefits, they need maximum value from their benefits packages. That’s why a strategic approach to benefits communication is no longer a business tactic limited to big organizations; it’s a necessity for businesses of all sizes. Employers agree that understanding and appreciating the benefits they provide is important, but few think their employees actually do. Thus, benefits communication is one of the most important responsibilities an employer bears today.
Let the Power Group Companies become your Communication Consultants and help create your Benefits Communication Strategy!