- Employers’ confidence in health plans risingPosted 2 days ago
- Health Insurers Filing for Participation in Kansas and Missouri ExchangesPosted 11 days ago
- The Tomato Paradox of Health Care ReformPosted 22 days ago
- 6 key compliance deadlines for 2013 and beyondPosted 25 days ago
- The wellness path not takenPosted 28 days ago
- Many workers aren’t ready for health care reformPosted 29 days ago
- Top Dem Sees ‘train wreck’ for PPACAPosted 32 days ago
- Health Care Reform Cost Drivers – Next Power U Session April 24thPosted 32 days ago
- Young Adults Should Have Reasonable Plan Options On ExchangesPosted 46 days ago
- 3-year anniversary: Important milestones for PPACAPosted 50 days ago
Enrollment & Communication
Does Your Organization have a Benefits Communication Strategy?
With U.S. employers now spending nearly 40 percent of payroll on benefits, they need maximum value from their benefits packages. That’s why a strategic approach to benefits communication is no longer a business tactic limited to big organizations; it’s a necessity for businesses of all sizes. Employers agree that understanding and appreciating the benefits they provide is important, but few think their employees actually do. Thus, benefits communication is one of the most important responsibilities an employer bears today.
Let the Power Group Companies become your Communication Consultants and help create your Benefits Communication Strategy!