- Revisiting Medical Loss Ratio RebatesPosted 12 hours ago
- Education heightens employee satisfaction with benefits, employersPosted 4 days ago
- Health care employers need cure-all for retirement epidemicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hobby Lobby ruling spilling over to corporate worldPosted 2 weeks ago
- Supreme Court Ruling on Contraception MandatePosted 4 weeks ago
- 5 Megatrends That Will Revolutionize InsurancePosted 1 month ago
- More transparency could save health industry billionsPosted 1 month ago
- Employers want workers to be accountable for their own health: SurveyPosted 2 months ago
- PCORI Fee Due July 31, 2014 for Employers With Self-Insured Health PlansPosted 2 months ago
- Most newly insured Americans covered by employers, study findsPosted 3 months ago
Power Group is a dynamic and innovative consulting group specializing in insurance, HR and risk management solutions that help our clients mitigate risk, leverage risk financing and optimize their human capital investment.
Our success as an organization is because of our quality people. Our culture fosters driven, knowledgeable people who share a common commitment to personal and professional growth. We hold our business practices to the highest ethical standards, and believe when it comes to improving our services and expertise there is no such thing as “leaving well enough alone”.
To start the application process, please click the button next to the job you would like to apply for. To obtain the full job description, please click on the job title.
No openings at this time.
Our simple mission to Make Our Clients Better focuses our team of passionate and capable professionals and drives us to deliver market leading expertise and value.
We help our Clients: Manage Risk, and Attract and Retain High Performing Employees
Power Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining the best people. This includes health, dental and disability coverage plus a 401(k) plan and a competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) program.