- Most newly insured Americans covered by employers, study findsPosted 12 hours ago
- Seven Steps to the Pay or Play RulePosted 3 weeks ago
- IRS Simplifies Employer Reporting Requirements in Final RulesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Final Employer Responsibility Regulations ReleasedPosted 4 weeks ago
- IRS Issues Additional Final Regulations for Play or Pay RulePosted 1 month ago
- Despite Delayed Key Provision, Health Care Reform Triggers Benefits Action Among EmployersPosted 1 month ago
- People may keep old health insurance another yearPosted 2 months ago
- Budget proposal phases out some PPACA fundingPosted 2 months ago
- Final Employer ACA Regs from IRS Provide Transition Relief to Mid-Sized EmployersPosted 2 months ago
- Look Out for the ACA’s ‘Double Whammy’ in 2016Posted 2 months ago
Power Group’s Solution to Healthcare Reform
For a successful company you have to know that employees are the most important aspects of your company. A happy and healthy company can only come from happy and healthy employees. Investing in wellness initiatives and a benefit programs can show the largest return on investment if implemented correctly. However, as a conscious consumer of healthcare and the inevitable increase in renewal rates, despite these efforts, can cause a bit of healthcare insanity.
Power Group is taking this into consideration to offer employers a way out. It may not be the perfect fit for every employer. However for some it could be one of the best employee benefits solutions available on the market. Take control of your healthcare costs with Power Group’s Benefit Captive Services. Stop paying for the rotten apples and get the rates based on your company and other like-minded companies who have invested in their employees’ wellness.
With Health Care Reform and an increasing emphasis on wellness, self-funded plans are gaining in popularity among mid-size employers.
Let our expertise help you gain greater control of your health plan. Some of the advantages include:
- Cost Savings
- Increased cash flow
- Flexibility in benefit decisions, administration and funding
In addition, while a significant number of Health Care Reform provisions apply both to fully insured and self-funded plans, there are many from which only self-funded plans are exempt. This means potential savings.
Group captives can make self-funding employee health benefits a bit less daunting. They are a means of aggregating employer groups to create a larger risk pool while still creating the flexibility and transparency of traditional self funding.
Power Group will work with you to determine the best plan and funding strategy for your organization.