- People may keep old health insurance another yearPosted 1 day ago
- Budget proposal phases out some PPACA fundingPosted 2 days ago
- Final Employer ACA Regs from IRS Provide Transition Relief to Mid-Sized EmployersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Look Out for the ACA’s ‘Double Whammy’ in 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Health insurance mandate for medium businesses delayedPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Play or Pay” Rules Delayed Until 2016 for Smaller EmployersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Taking A Strategic Look at Health Insurance and PPACAPosted 4 weeks ago
- CBO: PPACA to cost 2.5 million jobs, but you may be surprised whyPosted 1 month ago
- Economists see little effect on hiring from ACAPosted 1 month ago
- Top 3 voluntary products poised for takeoff in 2014Posted 1 month ago
Announcing Power U
Power Group is proud to announce our new education series: Power U!
Our first series is focused on Health Care Reform Education. This series is designed to give you the most current and accurate HCR information available.
Classes will be held at our office in Overland Park.
An 8:30 a.m. breakfast will be served as experts in the field lecture and answer the questions most important to you and your company!
Your semester includes 6 – 1 hour long, targeted breakfast seminars: a different one every 3 weeks, beginning January 9, 2013 from 8:30 a.m.
1/9 – Seminar 1. Overview of the Legislation
1/30 – Seminar 2. Pay or Play
• Counting Full Time Employees
• Pros & Cons
2/20 – Seminar 3. Exchanges
• State/Federal/Private Exchanges
3/13 – Seminar 4. Plan Designs
• Requirements that currently apply to all health plans
• Requirements that only apply to “grandfathered” plans
4/3 – Seminar 5. Compliance / HR Communications
• MLR Rebates
• FSA and W2 Reporting
4/25 – Seminar 6. Cost Drivers
• Employee options with respect to penalties
Call now to enroll! Seating is limited.
913-754-5901 or email Maggie at email@example.com
4550 West 109th Street, Suite 300, Overland Park, KS 66211
*We will be offering additional semesters of this series on a recurring basis as the content will be continuing to evolve as legislation is modified and clarified. Printer Friendly Schedule
Want to receive alerts about upcoming events, important health care notices, and other relevant information from Power Group?