- Employers’ confidence in health plans risingPosted 2 days ago
- Health Insurers Filing for Participation in Kansas and Missouri ExchangesPosted 11 days ago
- The Tomato Paradox of Health Care ReformPosted 22 days ago
- 6 key compliance deadlines for 2013 and beyondPosted 25 days ago
- The wellness path not takenPosted 28 days ago
- Many workers aren’t ready for health care reformPosted 29 days ago
- Top Dem Sees ‘train wreck’ for PPACAPosted 32 days ago
- Health Care Reform Cost Drivers – Next Power U Session April 24thPosted 32 days ago
- Young Adults Should Have Reasonable Plan Options On ExchangesPosted 46 days ago
- 3-year anniversary: Important milestones for PPACAPosted 50 days ago
PG’s own Brandon Scarborough named 2012 Broker of the Year!
Scarborough named 2012 Broker of the Year!
Benefits Selling magazine, published by Summit Business Media, announced on May 10th that Brandon Scarborough has been named the 2012 Broker of the Year at the 8th Annual Benefits Selling Expo in San Antonio, Texas. Benefits Selling’s Broker of the Year is one of the industry’s most prestigious awards and identifies brokers and consultants who have influenced the benefits industry in a positive way.
Brandon Scarborough, co-founder of Power Group worksite division and PowerEnroll at Power Group in Overland Park, Kansas, originally founded Benefit Design Group, because it allowed him to focus strictly on providing voluntary benefits to low-wage workers employed by nursing homes. Scarborough merged with Power Group in 2007 when the company wanted him to run a new worksite division. For Scarborough, the appeal of the benefits industry centers on the opportunity to help a wide range of clients. Whether your group is small or large, Scarborough can help you find a plan that fits best for your company’s unique needs.
Please join us in congratulating Brandon Scarborough for being Benefits Selling’s 2012 Broker of the Year.