- The Hundred Years’ War for Healthcare ReformPosted 20 hours ago
- With a $2,000 deductible Is the Affordable Care Act ‘affordable’?Posted 2 days ago
- Kansans with mental illness would benefit from Medicaid expansionPosted 2 days ago
- Large employers won’t cut worker hours due to PPACAPosted 3 days ago
- ACA prep: Now, this year and in 2014Posted 8 days ago
- Are You Ready for PPACA? Employers Count the DaysPosted 14 days ago
- Employers Gear Up For Health Care ChangesPosted 22 days ago
- Employers’ confidence in health plans risingPosted 29 days ago
- Health Insurers Filing for Participation in Kansas and Missouri ExchangesPosted 37 days ago
- The Tomato Paradox of Health Care ReformPosted 49 days ago
2010 Insurance Coverages Survey Results
This survey summary recaps P&C insurance coverage trends, including General Liability, Property, Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions), Directors and Officers Liability (D&O), Employment Practices Liability (EPL) and Umbrella/Excess Liability.
The survey was conducted in late 2010 via client portal websites. It was anonymous, so responses have not been validated for statistical significance or margin of error. Approximately 717 respondents completed the survey.