- Employers’ confidence in health plans risingPosted 9 hours ago
- Health Insurers Filing for Participation in Kansas and Missouri ExchangesPosted 9 days ago
- The Tomato Paradox of Health Care ReformPosted 20 days ago
- 6 key compliance deadlines for 2013 and beyondPosted 23 days ago
- The wellness path not takenPosted 26 days ago
- Many workers aren’t ready for health care reformPosted 27 days ago
- Top Dem Sees ‘train wreck’ for PPACAPosted 30 days ago
- Health Care Reform Cost Drivers – Next Power U Session April 24thPosted 30 days ago
- Young Adults Should Have Reasonable Plan Options On ExchangesPosted 44 days ago
- 3-year anniversary: Important milestones for PPACAPosted 48 days ago
Physician Partnering Aids WC Rates
Partnering With Physicians Could Lead to Better Workers’ Comp Outcome.
With medical costs outstripping indemnity payments in the workers’ comp system, it is increasingly important to control the medical aspects of your business, including treatment and impairment ratings. But how? One way is by developing partnerships with physicians who provide high-value services.